Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bones in the Body

What do you think the MOST IMPORTANT bone is in your body? Why is it the most important?

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is your heart because if it stops you will die. your friend Sidney

Anonymous said...

your skull because it holds your brain.

Anonymous said...

I think your spine is the most important is because it helps you stand up . Sincerly Nicholas

Anonymous said...

I think the most imporant bone in your body is your scull. Because it pertetcs your brain and if you hurt your brain you could dye or get siresley hurt.

macie

Anonymous said...

i think the most important bone is your skull.Because it has your eyes ,your head goes with it because you don't have to to move your eyes you just have to move head.SINCERLY,JAHQUI

Anonymous said...

Yourcranim because... it holds your brian. to/mrs.snider from/mya.

Anonymous said...

your skull is the most important part because your brain is inside.

Anonymous said...

Your femer beacace it helps you walk by Eli

Anonymous said...

your legs are important because you need to walk maybe to go to mall.

Anonymous said...

your spine because if you don't you can't eat your sandwich.and that's inportent to me,my friend mrs. snider andres

Anonymous said...

your spine because if you don't you can't eat your sandwich.and that's inportent to me,my friend mrs. snider andres

Anonymous said...

spine, skull

Anonymous said...

your leg is the most important

Anonymous said...

i think it's the spine because if you did not have it you would not walk.

Anonymous said...

your skul is podre to do for your

Anonymous said...

I think the heartis the most inportant body part, becaus youd die if it stoped pumping.and that would not be good.

Anonymous said...

I think that the skul,ribcaj are our MOST IMPORTANT bones.
Ivan

Anonymous said...

Wave I have seen buestro blog I have liked it(him,her) much is very a rascal enorabuena.

Anonymous said...

The most important is your skull/cranium because your brain is in it.